Monday, October 1, 2012

What is Faith

we all say i have faith in you or i have faith in God or many other sayings.
I asked God where is the miracle you promised me when i died. God's reply was rich, i gave you a miracle-i brought you back to life. I replied well how about the miracle of healing my body. God said Rich you need faith not in me but yourself. Faith means sheerly putting you own life on line to believe in me and create your own miracle.. 

That being said-i have been taking 3 heart meds per day-1 2 times a day. To test my faith 4 days ago i stopped all heart meds-so don't blame any doctor if i fail. All my life i have pushed my limits. I have the meds handy if i falter -lol i am not stupid. We will see. One day i hope to heal my entire body-yes it takes alot of people believing they will see a miracle so now you all must also have faith-smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment