Tuesday, October 2, 2012

So many thanks

wow i have lots of ensure now-my heartfelt thanks go out to so many of you and also thqanks for the other gifts  but best of alol thanks to the special 2 who actually wrote a written letter-very personal way to let me know somebody cares-writing letters is such a forgotten art-we all email and instant message which is letter writing but a much faster version. writing letters tho in our own personal handwriting is very special tho-has been very many years since i have gotten a letter-no wonder the post office has problems-
i will write back -will take me time-i was waiting to get a couple poems on printed glossy paper and send a signed copy to the ones who provided me an address-maybe one day my signature will be valuable-who knows

today i went down and bought a pair of jeans for very skinny guys size 30 hahaha i had been wearing my normal jeans but they are soo baggy that i had to go to suspenders-now it looks like i have an ass again -altho a skinny one rofl
i am making my bucket list-most folks create one with missions they can accomplish-well i have decided that is wrong thinking so number one on my list is i have to own a $2 million buck yacht at least 100' long
that should give me another 40 years to live eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment