Tuesday, December 25, 2012

update

Sorry-been having some problems-was losing weight very fast-down to 112 pounds now-but have decided that was due to the ensure giving me protein for muscles-which i now have-hahaa not much but muscles-i take pain medicine then get on an old exercise bike both with and without my oxygen on.
I have no idea of what to do to heal myself-all i can do is listen to what God tells me to do-so far it is working. i have so many thanks to online friends who have helped me get through some terrible times-special Christmas thanks to the special dreamgirls you are lifesavers for sure-this is the season for miracles and i guess that means for me too. we all have miracles in our life-some small, some large. sometimes the worst things in life , traumatic at the time, turn out in hindsight, to be the best things that could have happened:an example:s this car crash was terrible but without it i never would have met you---stay positive thinking. i am truly blessed with close friends- i have within  this last year cut off many who were there for whatever material things they could scam me out of-i still feel sorry for them. when i died march 1, 2011 there was no material things that arrived with me for my visit with my creator but there was a special gift-no more pain and no more suffering-i knew that by returning to life on earth meant pain and suffering and did not want to return-yes we all have a purpose in life-we need to just see the confidence deep within us to see what good we could be if we just stop trying to control our lives and learn faith.
i admit i was not religious -probably leaning towards agnostic before i died-am i religious now? nope, but i sure know you will be amazed after your death-yes there is sooooooo much more after life on earth-for some it will be a wonderful experience and for some it will be an experience they deserve and not a good one they might like-not for me to judge-I AM, God, decides that and alone too. Bless each one of you and keep you and your families safe-share that part of you which you hide from the world and help others here on earth . Don't worry about recognition for what you do because you will get all the recognition you need if your heart is sincere----happy holidays worldwide to those good people with good hearts-big teddy bear hugs to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment